For further information contact:
Director of Care
Kalyra McLaren Vale Aged Care
19 Aldersey Street
McLaren Vale SA 5171
Telephone: (08) 8323 7400
Facsimile: (08) 8323 7417
A modern 39-bed facility in delightful McLaren Vale, which offers a tranquil environment with aging in place in perfect harmony with its surroundings.
Organisation Chart Kalyra McLaren Vale » (58 KB)
From 1st July 2014 – Kalyra McLaren Vale Aged Care - Room Pricing and Features
McLaren Vale - Aged Care - Deluxe Room » (1887 KB)
The outdoor pergola areas, plus the large landscaped central courtyard and panoramic views of the district provide residents with an idyllic setting.
The Villas (Olive Grove, Almond Grove and The Vines) sustain the letter and spirit of the Trust's Mission - providing and facilitating humanitarian services which improve the quality of life of those in need.
Each of the 39 large and spacious rooms are provided with their own private en-suite bathroom.
All rooms are designed to maximize the use of natural light and have large picture windows and doorswith garden views. Two large spacious dining rooms are complemented by a purpose-designed spacious activities room which leads through French doors to the large internal garden courtyard.
Interior décor is sophisticated yet comfortable, with exquisite taste in the colours used in floor coverings, window treatments and soft furnishings. A talented and skilled workforce is employed at the site, including a dedicated team of registered nurses, enrolled nurses and care-workers, supported by lifestyle coordinators and aides, hospitality staff and maintenance support. The Kalyra McLaren Vale Aged Care offers a range of care and support services including: -
- Low care support services and accommodation
- High care support services and accommodation
- Residential respite care, services and accommodation for low and high care assessed care recipients
- Dementia and Palliative care, support and services
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Well apointed dining and lounge areas
- Free resident internet kiosk
- Active Volunteer Program
- Diverse Lifestyle Program
- Private dining room for residents and their families
- Barbeque facilities available