No items found.
Enquiries and applications
can be directed to:
Human Resource Manager
James Brown Memorial Trust,
PO Box 196 Blackwood SA 5051
Telephone: (08) 8278 5444
As an employee of James Brown Memorial Trust you can expect:
- A competitive workplace agreement providing many above award conditions and a significant range of staff benefits and supports.
- More disposable income through access to salary packaging: www.cbb.com.au »
- An environment that supports innovation and initiative.
- A Learning Culture that encourages development
- Acknowledgment that life outside of work is important by having family friendly policies and practices in place, with many positions being part time to suit personal needs.
The James Brown Memorial Trust likes to support all new employees on commencement and continues that support throughout their time with the Trust. For example the Trust offers:
- Paid orientation and ‘buddy’ supported shifts for all new employees
- Staff training and development
- Staff scholarships
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program – counseling support for employees and their family
Employee Rewards Brochure PDF